Sunday, March 1, 2009

the last 2 weeks

Ok so my friends say I have very negative American views ,but that's just not true-ish. I sorta like America and I AM havin this AWESOME time with my American friends.

Apart from that I've also been a pretty bad blogger ,but I will say that the work is crazy cos i have like a crazy work schedule with atleast 14hours of homework which i think is ridiculous , but hey
The highlights of the last 2 weeks
last week i went to this brazillian students party at school and i learnt capoeira and the brazilian electric slide ( uh uh ).
Um then this weekend we went to Houston , hello H-town, very very cool . We stayed with my friend Lolly and her mum so cool. we had this amazin cheese and wine at home and then we made pannekoeke dat ons het geeet met cinnamon , suur-lemoen en suiker ( uh uh?) vry cool.
We also went to the zoo and awesome vintage shoppie places . i realised however, that i don't really like zoo's because the animal's look so sad.

i think the thing that will probably have the most impact on me was that I went to Joel Osteen's church and it was so sad because it was like a whole lotta of counterfeit christianity and like 10000 people believing in it.
but ya
i love you guys and i miss u
xoxoxo

1 comment:

Jaya said...

Aaaaw hun, so sweet. We miss you too. Sounds like you are having a great and growing experience. Lotsa Love