Friday, January 30, 2009

Week 3/4 - Sorry

Hey all, sorry this is delayed , but life has been crazy and God's been doing amazing things in my life.
One of the most amazing, was last week I went to a conference called World Mandate , where God shared with me His purpose for my life. It's amazing , because I finally have some direction as to what exactly I'm to do with myself and that is to help be a mother to lost children and to make world changing Godly policy by working with UNICEF, its amazing.

but in the process of God revealing His plan for me , He's started to call me out on the issues i have in my life that will hold me back and one big 1 is Pride. Those of u who know me can probably agree that this is true , so friends i'm humbling myself and asking you to pray for me that i may be truely humbled , i'm asking you to call me out when i'm prideful or selfish. Because that is the only way we can grow as a family in Christ is by being completely honest with each other.
this is a lil scary and disarming 4 me , but obviously God has a plan.

Another cool thing that has happened , is that an opportunity has arisen 4 me go to India in the summer on an all expenses paid mission trip. By all expenses paid I mean that God has plan to pay and I'm not quite sure what it is yet. so would you please pray 4 me, that God would make a way if it's His will.

Onto other cool things, on tuesday in class this guy was just like "Hi is there any1 who would like to know about the love that Jesus has for them please talk to me after class." that was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cool cos i was like wow, that would never ever happen at Rhodes

Baylor does however hav this wierd closed minded culture its strange like i heard someone say " i suspect he's a liberal, i have my suspicions ". Oh n guess wat , George Bush was at the women's basketball game ,but i didn't get to see him cos i was at church , c'est tres interessant non? He also might be coming to give a class at baylor.

My stove also burst into flames the other day when i was cooking, not so fun but interesting.

And grahamstonians, if u think our weather is bad , if has nothing on Texas , the other day the min was 3 C and the max was 27 C , that's just crazy. and i had my first half ice day, wer class was delayed till 10 cos of icy roads , unfortunately my first class was 11 so i didnt really get the benefit of it. bt ya

ok i hav a quiz that i need to study for. so bubye
lovies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really liked your blog. It will be an honor for me to have them on our blog you.

THE ART OF NEWTON AVELINO.
http://www.aartedenewtonvalino.com

Brazilian art and culture